Request Military Documents

The Morrow County Veterans’ Service Office can assist the veteran or their dependent in obtaining lost documents needed to file for federal, state, or county benefits.  These documents may include military personnel records, medical records, medals, awards and decorations.  Morrow County Veterans Service Commission cannot pay for any fees needed to obtain these documents.

To request your military records, visit  eVetRecs. Please note: You must have a printer and access to a fax machine.  You may also bring the request to our office to fax for you if you like.

We recommend that you bring this form to our office to look over once you have filled it out or for us to help if you have an questions.

Request a Military ID Card

For retirees and 100% or permanent and total service connected disabled veterans, call for an appointment or walk-in any Wednesday from 9:00-11:30 a.m. or 1:00-3:30 p.m.

Mansfield 179th Airlift Wing
CMSgt Wendy Hunt